What do I need to record a show at home?
2. USB Mic with boom Arm like the one below:-
4. There are other software available
5. Music Library – PLEASE NOTE that we only want radio edit tracks to be played, if there are nonavailable then please bleep/ edit the words out, or better still DON’T USE THE TRACK
6. Please make your show 54 mins long in each hour and in three parts per hour to fit the format.
Parts to be at 18mins and three parts per hour finishing each section on a music track if the program is to be broadcast in the daytime (7 am – 6 pm) slots
Or 19 mins in three-part per hour for the evening slots from 6 pm and all weekend.
7. Finally send the completed show to email@example.com
Moving forward the other way we can work is if you share your dropbox folder with us and keep the same file names each week so that we can set up our automation system to monitor your files for any updates.